I need firmware (or service cd) for DMR-EH57

[qanda]This question is published in the hardware section for the Panasonic DIGA DMR-EH57. Click here to view full specs.[/qanda]<span >Hello, my recorder is fail hard drive, and I want to replace it, but after replacing the hard drive must be prepared by a firmware update the device, as described in the instructions such as here ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/pub/Panasonic/call_center/ firmware/DVD_REC/DMREH55/EH55-FRM-INSTALL.pdf, but this requires the firmware to the device itself. Where can I find or download a firmware? Unfortunately a visit to the service center for me is not available. Who can help some of my problem?</span>

Welcome to the forum. :flower:

I found this:

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/pub/Panasonic/call_center/firmware/DVD_REC/DMREH55/Main/PANA_DVD.FRM

But I would make sure that’s the right firmware for your recorder before attempting to use it. You have an EH57, but the firmware appears to be for the EH55. Contact Panasonic tech support first and ask.

Of course I contacted Panasonic customer support and requested to send me the FirmWare file, but their response was negative, literally: In essence, your request is forced to inform you that according to the service policy, Panasonic can not provide you with the necessary You file for change of software products. Adds that change on such products is carried out exclusively within the walls of authorized service centers by Panasonic.

I found this:

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/pub/Panasonic/call_center/firmware/DVD_REC/DMREH55/Main/PANA_DVD.FRM

i try This software.But not work.Cd automatic rejected.i think its not mismatch.

i try This software.But not work.Cd automatic rejected.i think its not match.

[QUOTE=thusithaykmster;2658873][B]I found this:[/B]

i try This software.But not work.Cd automatic rejected.i think its not mismatch.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, just just copied the link earlier posted!

[QUOTE=thusithaykmster;2658873]I found this:

i try This software.But not work.Cd automatic rejected.i think its not mismatch.[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry to hear that. Negritude did say in his post to make sure that it is the right firmware before trying to use it. It sounds like it is not right for your recorder.

Thank you for letting us know and please tell us if you find the correct one?

@ chef: The poster just somehow ended up with the [quote] tags in the wrong place in the reply box. “I found this:” was supposed to be inside those tags. I’m sure they were just trying to let us know that it doesn’t work.

@dean,

yeah, sorry, just saw it now.

[QUOTE=chef;2659353]@dean,

yeah, sorry, just saw it now.[/QUOTE]

It took me a minute to figure it out also after you posted. No prob :flower: