I need firmware lite-on LH-20A1P to reduce speed reader , HELP!

vbimport

Hi

I need reduce reader speed for liteon LH-20A1P at 8x or 12x

Any firmware ??

Helpme please

[QUOTE=mario _64k;2171342]Hi

I need reduce reader speed for liteon LH-20A1P at 8x or 12x

Any firmware ??

Helpme please

.[/QUOTE]

Try Nero DriveSpeed.

thankyou , but no

I need install this drive in a xbox original whit 8x

mario _64k, my understanding is that a standard drive will not work in an xbox. Have you tried it? Just lowering the read speed won’t make it work.

Note: please don’t post about this in more than one thread. That is call crossposting and is against our rules.

It works. He’s talking about the original xbox not the 360. You can connect any drive to a modded xbox. It won’t read original game discs but backups play perfectly fine.
My xbox uses the SH-D162D with my low noise firmware. It’s completely silent while loading times are much better than with the original drive.

@mario_64k
I’ll look into the LH-20A1P firmware when I have the time. Could take a while so. I never modded a Lite-On firmware and need to understand how the read speed is set.

Thanks for the info, Scan-C. Good to hear you are a patcher yourself. FYI, LiteOn firmware for this model has patch protection, which can cause strange faults if triggered. :wink:

mario _64k, here’s the 20A1P KL0P with all DVD read speeds set to 8x. Let me know how this works:
http://codeguys.rpc1.org/firmwares/dvdrw/20A1P.KL0P.patched-ln.rar

[B]Edit:[/B] It only slows down DVD media.

I felt like I needed a challenge today, so I located the CD read speed routine and now the file on this link has CD & DVD limited to 8x reading:
http://codeguys.rpc1.org/firmwares/dvdrw/20A1P.KL0P.patched-ln.rar

Beat me to it :slight_smile:
I got DVD speeds patched but wasn’t sure if it works. Don’t have a drive to test it on. But after comparing your and my attempt it seems I got it right.

Guess I’ll have to buy a Lite-On today. More of a challenge than Samsung and Pioneer :smiley: