I need downloading service!

vbimport

Hey, I am new here. I need downloading service free or paid that are legal and you have tried. I would like it to have movies/clips on it and music too.
Games would be cool to but I can do with out games if I have to?
Thanks for your input.
Thanks,
Murfs4:confused:

Hi murfs4,

Welcome to CDFreaks. :slight_smile: Before I answer your question, is there anyway that your name has anything to do with the Smurfs? I noticed that if you take the ‘s’ from the end of your name and put it at the beginning, you would be ‘smurf4’. :slight_smile: Juat curious…

As for downloading services, I am not sure if etree is a legal service, but as far as I know, it is free. This service mainly has ‘Jam Bands’ though, and may not be in your interest. Some good paying sites for you to use would include iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster. There are many more paying sites, but unfortunately, all those that I have listed do not include movie clips and games. Maybe somebody else here knows of a legal site that I don’t?

For games and movies, you might have to look elsewhere. :cop:

Hope this helps.

Edit:

One thing I failed to mention is that sites like those that I have mentioned include DRM [(Digital Rights Management), with the exception of etree.org] with the songs that you download, something not in the interest of most of us.

Music and Videoclips? No DRM? Legal?

Sounds like www.allofmp3.com to me!

There a comparison of all legal services at www.museekster.com/legalmusic.htm

Originally posted by EFloUVA
[B]

[EDIT]
One thing I failed to mention is that sites like those that I have mentioned include DRM [(Digital Rights Management), with the exception of etree.org] with the songs that you download, something not in the interest of most of us.
[/EDIT] [/B]

Right. Why would you pay for 1/ Lossy music file that 2/ has DRM so you can’t copy and 3/ doesn’t include any kind of covers? Might as well buy an orginal CD for a few pence more if not the same price :eek: