I need advice: video conference software

I am searching for a suitable video conference system for our company these days.Our
company is going to set up an internet based video conference system. Because we
have sub-companies in different places, we need an easy to use, easy to maintain
and easy to administer video conference software. I’ve tried many conference
software, but they are not that convenient, they need to make complex settings on
client side software, that’s a problem to sub-companies. If any of you has better
idea, please let me know. thanks.

What have you tried so far?

One of the better ones is (afaik) ICUII, http://www.icuii.com
//Danne

It’s been five years since this thread popped up so i guess it’s not that important anymore.

[QUOTE=spammer soujiage;2265163]Try our crap we spam for.
[/QUOTE]… und Tschüss.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2265182]It’s been five years since this thread popped up so i guess it’s not that important anymore.[/QUOTE]Pressed the “report bad post” button?
(Now not longer needed)

Michael

"There are various exclusive video conferencing service providers such Polycom, Accutel, Vidyo, Vidtel, etc… However, If you are looking into internet web / video conferencing combined services, you may have a look at WebEx, gomeetnow, gotomeeting etc.

Alternatively, you can even consider having on premise web-video conferencing appliance installed such as RHUB appliances.