I need a topic

I am in need of a topic to write about. It has to be a persuasive essay on absolutely anything. I know the great minds of CD Freaks have some brilliant ideas, so feel free to post anything and everything that comes to mind.
Thanks!

You could write on the debate of Copy Protection vs Fair Use rights.

DVD Jon just found a way to handle the copy protection of iTunes songs, for example. You could focus on his rise from cracking the DVD protections to now dealing with iTunes.

How about:

The argument for "Privatisation of public infrastructure in the pursuit of Efficiency is a thinly veiled excuse for poor planning and overutilisation of existing infrastructure (both personnel & hardware) with disregard to capacity required for peak periods, "

The only parties profitting from privatisation are the parties buying the infrastructure.

By neglecting to plan & install additional capacity for peak periods, they ensure a high utilisation of the facility during lulls, but during peak the network is overutilised stressing the infrastructure.

This is currently a big issue in Australia, as the government is lining up all our public infrastructure to be sold off to limit their responsibility -> Public Transport (segregated & being downgraded atm, to artificially lower the price for quicky sale), Electricity (already segregated & run as seperate companies), TeleCommunications (already being sold off) & Water (already segregated & run as seperate companies).

the benifits of exercise and sex :wink: on the heart…:wink:

Yo-

Look what it has done for me-eh!

I think I will use Sexy_Southerner’s example, but I may need a volunteer to help prove it…:wink:

My participation in this thread is now over … I’m outta here!

:eek: I hope you didn’t think I wanted your help for my experiment :stuck_out_tongue:

The need for more Sex and less work or the need for more work and less Sex

Why men have savoury daydreams whilst women have sweet ones…
Why cats give dogs the sh#ts…
Why Spock never got it on with Kirk…
Why chocolate tastes so good but is so bad for you…
Why kids never seem to have a clean hanky…
Why dogs have such smelly farts…
Why George W. Bush was able to fool the American people at the last election…
Why Holden make such great cars…
Why Sour lollies taste much better than others but give you the runs…
Why reality television is so crappy…
The list goes on and on…

He did not fool all of us, some of us would be smiling right know since most of those who elected him now see they made a mistake voting for him, except people dieing because of him is not funny.