I must apologize to you all

I’m so sorry for not posting as much lately. I know you have missed me… :flower: but see…i’ve got a new relationship and its really take most of my free time… :iagree: I can’t say a whole lot about it…because Tax will delete this thread…but i have to say i’m in

LOVE

with my BenQ 1640 and Bit Torrents !!! :bigsmile:

Bah!
I’ve run out of places to put my DVD’s.
My GF is getting upset cos I’ve already shingled the ceiling, the walls, the floor … the tables …

Oh congratulations on the love thing, etc, etc :stuck_out_tongue:
Great to hear. Maybe now we’ll hear less about … um, not in a PG forum.

oh, you’re so right, you only have 21.31 posts per day atm :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

congratz on your new one :flower: ,
have a lot of fun! :slight_smile:

Maybe we will see you in the BenQ Forums now.

nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

Snap out of it woman! just kidding

Seriously, I hope yer both fantastically happy with each other for many years to come.

If this goes down the pooper then give me a shout will you? runs away

TZ

does this benk buy you flowers :disagree: and keep you awake all night :disagree: hmmmm never thought i would have to say this to you of all people GET A REAL MAN :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: i know love is blind and if you push the right button on a benq he ejects quicly :smiley: but i am sure this technique will work on a REAL MAN :flower:

I tought you were allready in love with Wesociety01.jpg?!? :wink:

sure I’ll be shouting…:smiley:

myke does this benk buy you flowers and keep you awake all night hmmmm never thought i would have to say this to you of all people GET A REAL MAN i know love is blind and if you push the right button on a benq he ejects quicly but i am sure this technique will work on a REAL MAN

it doesn’t buy me flowers…but it has kept me up a few nights… early ejection is a problem all men /equipment face from time to time…

and as for the REAL man…well i had that a few times…i’m always the one left heartbroken so for now i’m just as happy as a bug in a rug…and I know this one doesn’t have a wife … :confused: like the last…

-=m@rsZ=- I tought you were allready in love with Wesociety01.jpg?!?

well hes just a playmate…:wink: and only a pic…right now…at least i can hear my BenQ …hum from time to time :bow:

Yo-

Talk to me - inquiring minds gotta know - and you know where I’m coming from-eh!

(btw - think that I have a pretty good idea of what it is - a hung 1640-eh!)

SS … you can ‘push my buttons’ anytime. :slight_smile:

dears…i’ll only be in the Benq forums…if/when i have problems…:wink:

no way… do u mean #'s?

Yea what he said and I dont even know you :flower: :slight_smile:

I hope you will have problem(s) soon. And to troubleshoot it’s required to post a pic per problem. :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

Ooh, baby ~ can I flash your firmware? :flower:

:iagree: but what was so hurtful was…he didn’t tell me…I had to find it out myself :sad:

have I not posted ENOUGH pics in this forum??? :bigsmile:

not just yet…let me play with it a lil while before ya go messing with it :wink: :flower:

dammn… if i see him riding bike (not that it is likely) i will throw some tacks out in front of him.

Glad you found a good rebound relationship :slight_smile: