I miss 90's TV!

vbimport

I know there was a like a big group of shows when I was younger that I couldn’t live without including Melrose Place, 90210, etc.

What shows do you wish would go back into syndication??

Red Dwarf. :slight_smile:

MacGyver :bigsmile:

None from the 90’s, though I loved Northern Exposure. But that show had run its course. Same could be said for Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

No, the show that I would love to see come back never had a chance in the first place, and was called Firefly. It was aired from 2002-2003 I think.

I wouldn’t mind a good Star Trek series. Something set in a timeline after the TNG series.

MacGyver, FirFly,Airwolf, Any and all Star Trek’s

bean55

Alf :bigsmile:

:slight_smile: i loved punky brewster and kids incorporated!!

i’m watching your mama dont dance tonight on lifetime… brings me back to talent shows i used to do with my mother lol

Married…With Children and Seinfeld. I miss those.

I agree with talisman Married and Sienfeld are 2 shows that were awesome and the only ones that mattered to me… other tv was suck shit thru a straw. Another good one thoughg only the last bit was in the 90’s Cheers… but go back farther to the 70’s to Fawlty Towers LOL\ now that was true entertainment for the boob tube

:bow:90’s tv was the shiiiiiiit :slight_smile: but i love my dance shows! like dancing with the stars, america’s next best dance crew, and your mama don’t dance

[QUOTE=Arachne;2014681]Red Dwarf. :)[/QUOTE]
SMEG!

I’d like some Samurai Pizza Cats please.

Hahah I totally forgot about samurai Pizza Cats! I loved that show!

[QUOTE=pantsonfire;2014845]:slight_smile: i loved punky brewster and kids incorporated!!

i’m watching [B]your mama dont dance[/B] tonight on lifetime… brings me back to talent shows i used to do with my mother lol[/QUOTE]

Haha I can’t believe you watch that show. lol My mom is Always trying to get me to watch it with her, she likes shows with moms and their talented kids. We’ll see, maybe next time she asks me I’ll do it just to surprise her. lol she is so silly, my Momma definitely don’t dance.:stuck_out_tongue:

In the ninety’s me and my mom always watched [B]young and the restless[/B] while we did laundry and [B]Star Searc[/B]h around dinner time

What I remember most from the 90’s is being a kid attached to my mom at the hip. We did everything together including watching TV. I miss her so much:sad: Our favorite shows always had a mother daughter duo of some sort.

Fresh Prince: Ashley and Aunt Viv

When I was in HS

Gilmore Girls: Rory and Laurelie

Presently

Your Momma Don’t Dance: We don’t really care about dancing but they give a lot of back story on the families relationship it’s really interesting to find out what you have in common with other real people over tears and chuckles. It’s very much how we maintain our TV bonding experience. WE’re super corny because we watch it with each other on the phone

Only good thing on tv in the 90s was red dwarf as lin said imo :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2014681]Red Dwarf. :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=jwill427;2014706]MacGyver :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=FidelC;2014784]Alf :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

and Simpsons :bigsmile:

:slight_smile: i love everything that happened in the 90s; esp lifetime movies … lol but i do love dance shows too!!!

:iagree::clap::iagree::clap::iagree::clap:

[B]The A Team :bigsmile:[/B]

My 11 year old son loves them.

X-Files and of course The Simpsons