~~I Love You ~~

vbimport

Hey just wanted to leave a reminder to you all…that sometimes we go through live and never tell people just how much they mean to us…how much we care about them or how they have influenced our lives or decisions…so i just wanted to step back…take a breath and say …

I LOVE YOU ALL…some in different ways…but I love ya…

i know i know when i read this tomorrow after i’m sober i’ll think WTF did i write that…but …till then…hang loose…have fun…and tell people you care about them…

NOW go call ya momma and tell her you love her dang it…!!

NOW!
:iagree:

Just called my mum … she thought I was drunk. :sad: :bigsmile:

I don’t use the word love so easily.

Ok but don’t try to pee on me next time.

Make love to me in all different ways??? :wink: … tssss, how nice…

I called your mum and she still thought you were drunk…

Namoh mum has confirmed that he’s definately drunk.

luv ya to ya mississippi tornado.

OHHohh,another drunk…

Hey Namoh…

Hey Sexy_S…

I didn’t know you felt that way about me. I’m so honored. Right back at ya, kid. :cool:

Do 90% of the posts done in this forum section were done by drunk people? :wink:

I tend to be more open when i’ve had a few…but there are people that are no longer around me that i WISH i had another chance to tell them I LOVE THEM…but i can’t…turn back time i have to move forward…and there are many levels of love…as for the most part the people here i share some of same intrests with…but for that DEEP Soul rendering Love I shall save that for the ONE who captures my heart …and so far…its building intrest…compounded daily…waiting on a cashin from me… :wink:

Stop having naughty thoughts, stop having naughty thoughts, stop having naughty thoughts. :wink:

lol @ namoh…

Namoh likes to close your opening… :slight_smile:

No comment.

or maybe seal your crack… :slight_smile:

regardless…of that…

I love Namoh…and you too Marsz