I Love My 1620!

vbimport

Hey everyone, I just got the 1620 after reading so many good reviews on it on this forum, flashed it to the latest firmware B7T9, and i must say its an amazing drive, rips really well, even scratched discs, burned two very low quality dvd-r discs and came up with really good scans with nero!

Thanks to all of you for recomending this amazing drive :slight_smile: :cool: :smiley: :bow:

Welcome robin5306, Iโ€™m glad your new Benq drive works fine. Happy burning to you.
รƒย hope not every new Benq owner will post a new thread here because itโ€™s going to be very bussy on this forum with new threads.

Philips-BenQ Digital Storage (PBDS) seems to be doing well because Digitimes reports that the company now is shipping over one million DVD burners per month which is close to Taiwanโ€™s largest ODD manufacturer Lite-On ITโ€™s numbers. The increased demand for PBDSโ€™ DVD writers has however led to a problem with short supply of pick-up heads from Philips according to BenQโ€™s Imaging Network Business Group vice president William Wang. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I hope BenQ keeps selling the drives. Thatโ€™ll just mean more support, better drives and lower prices for the rest of us! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Glad to hear about your positive experiences with a BenQ DVD writer. I have two BenQ DW1620 burners and love them as well. Happy burning to you. :smiley: