I lost 7 of 9

vbimport

I had a picture of 7 of 9 on my computer that my wife did not like that I would just bring it up when I wanted her to leave my computer room. Did not work but at least I could look at 7 of 9. Besides her sister sent her a picture on Harrison Ford so I think I can keep my 7 of 9 picture. The uniform was so tight in the crotch that my wife thought it was gross. Some way yesterday I deleted it off the computer and cannot find it. Tried google but could not find it again. What am I going to use to run my wife out of the computer room now? I added it to a post on cdfreaks but could not find the post I added to.

Completely wiped from the hdd?

yes I think so I have windows 7 and could not find a program that seem to work to check for deleted files with windows 7

I was going to post this in living room I think I getting to where I cannot do anything right anymore

Is this the one?

no in mine she was not saying anything

I can find some that may be not the same, but might help you

and this page which will get you divorced immediately http://celeb.to/65928-post79.html [B]<— DO NOT OPEN THIS AT WORK OR WITHIN 400 YARDS OF ANY WOMAN UNLESS SHE IS A HOT LESBIAN)
[/B]
:eek:

nice but not the one

Just 7o’9.

…your life as it has been is over…from this time forward you will service…US!

funny

[QUOTE=chef;2551132]
…your life as it has been is over…from this time forward you will service…US![/QUOTE]

Just a sentence from the borg’ed Captain Picard…

I found it

Much too late. See post #4.

Funny

I told my wife I have my 7 of nine picture back again That should make her day

I like Samlar’s the best -that’s the one I’d like to be in space with.or on earth.

I can just see all the trouble that there would be if all woman pants were as her suit is in the crotch.

Here’s one but Pictures fuzzy- and the other one still not as good as your