I know the lite-on is good but how good!

Are there any games currently out, that the liteon cant backup with no problems, i hate using beta blockers, daemon Etc

Whoa, you used some double negatives, im a bit confused. But lite-on can back up all sd v2.etc games. All the way to the newest sd protections.

you can copy all exept tages, which no burner can copy (to normal CDRs) with the newer liteons.

InSOMniA

> that the liteon cant backup with no problems

I hate double negatives.

Bavarians use them all the time but want to express only “normal” negative, and I think some Americans also like double negatives (“i don’t need no help” instead of “i don’t need help”), but I guess you wanted to express “that the liteon can’t backup”…

As was said, Tagès can’t be backuped. And:
What about StarForce? This is also said to be impossible to copy, while some people claim that they did it.

Yep, Tagès, Starforce and CD-Cops is so far “impossible” to copy with any writer/program so far…

i’ve heard a rumour that the lite 24x can copy cdcopy at 8x reading and writing speed on kodak gold CDRs …
but it is only a rumor … i have no cdcops protected cd here… so i can’t test it :frowning:

InSOMniA

Yes, when using kodak gold it’s possible to get a backup that works in some drives…but far from all drives.

ah ok :slight_smile:
thx

InSOMniA

Originally posted by InSOMniA
[B]you can copy all exept tages, which no burner can copy (to normal CDRs) with the newer liteons.

InSOMniA [/B]

What do you mean with: normal CDRs?

Are there ‘abnormal’ CDRs on which you can copy Tagès???

the orginal cds have some special sectors which are not on cdrs.
and i think if there would any they’ll change the position of this special sectors … so there is without emulation no chance to make an 1:1 copy :frowning:

InSOMniA

Damn those tages and starforce :a …why won’t olli and Venom386 tell us how 2…:confused: