I know im not good with this stuff.. :[

Um hi this stuff above has nothing to with my question :confused: cause im not even sure what that means… anyways i wanna download sims 2 double deluxe addition but i dont have the right disc drive it says i need 8x or faster.:o could someone tell me how to get it?? please email me at EDITED
Anyone who helps will be greatly appreciated… im probably spelt appreciated wrong but u know what i mean, so please get back to me :smiley:
bye :smiley:
:kiss::flower:

If you are going to buy this version of the Sims by direct download, you don’t have to worry about drive speed. (the vast majority of cd/dvd drives out there are 8x or faster by the way)

It looks like the price is $19.95 for the direct download, and this will go straight to your hard drive. Here is the link: http://eastore.ea.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=ea&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=99571900&sourceid=SMDP02

By the way, I’m going to edit out your email address. It simply isn’t a good idea to post it in the open forums, since you will be bombarded by spam.

If you mean by download, install it from the original disc to you PC, it is a different story. If your CD-ROM is older than 8 years, it might not be 8x or faster, in other cases it should, so that shouldn’t be a problem. And if your PC is that old, it will most likely not be up to speed enough to play the game…

Could you perhaps clarify in more detail what you are trying to do and provide some more details on your PC?

Good point Tax. I never associate “download” with install, so that possibility shot right past me. :slight_smile: