I just downloaded Narutoamite Hero 3 How can I burn it?

I downloaded it and I have like 10 sperate rar files.

There the example. how do I burn it onto a DVD so I can play it? This is my first time doing this so yeah help.

I would assume that this is not a legal copy and as such you are breaking the forum rules and people will not help you.

The rules: We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
[/li]> [li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
[/li]> [li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;
[/li]> [li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.
[/li]> [/ul]

As your game is for the PS2 this would come under copyright and so this thread will be closed.

Please in future read the rules which can be found under the Announcements in Forum heading at the top of each forum.