I just called to say thankyou (stevie wonder style)

you cant get mad at stevie wonder newbie(can’t abuse me for atrocious caterwauling … i wear my ray bans at night)

nah seriously just wanted to say thankyou, for the informative posts brilliant help in type…a clueless like i am could follow…feel so clever…:0)…posts in here solved my flashy orangey light thingie lite on brainpower drive with very concise and thought filled threads…so thankya…from the bottom of my heart(stevie wonder in stereo type hugs to ya…) ;0)…

btw hi from this newbie todreaminblue

:slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum

i believe the lyric is, " i just called to say ‘i love you’ ".

anyway, as long as you mean it from the bottoms of your arse, then i am sure all here will say “you are welcome” :stuck_out_tongue:

:bigsmile: thanks geno the best day to ya

quote for the day…
why do people naturally assume you are crazy if you smile all the time?
…cuz sometimes it is so damn hard for them to find a reason to smile…so hurry up… smile and get it over with…we need more crazies… :cool: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, sure, welcome to the club. :slight_smile:

I thought i just called to say i love you is a third post thing… :bigsmile: …i always make up words to songs…and put them in posts…pick up lines…heres one for you tried and proven…hey babyyyyyy oooh ahhhhh…i just wannna knowwww will you hold my hair while i hurl…(sing it with a mile wide grin)…and
it works i tell ya…well thats my tip for the day :cool: anyhooo i know you said not to ask but because you said that i have too…

does being eyeless in gaza mean the same as legless down under but with more tequila slammers palm trees and hula dancers… and is gaza near ibiza???.. :stuck_out_tongue:

quote for the day…never say dont ask…some curious female cat always will…
best day to ya eyeless loads of laughs… :iagree: …todreaminblue

thanks for the welcome…non alcoholic cheers to ya… :cool: :wink: …todreaminblue