I have NO CLUE on how to work this program called "Alcohol 120%"

vbimport

Hi ALL!! I’M THE NEWEST (well one of the newest ) MEMBER!! Well anyways, I’m a 15 year old guy who can’t do anything because i’m completely clueless on how to work things here. Right now, I have NO CLUE on how to work this program called “Alcohol 120%”.

Also, I have a 140mb MDF file and a 1kb MDS file of Brave Fencer Musashi ( no, I didn’t get it from Warez ) Right now, I want to be able to get this to work on my ePSXe emulator, but the thing is, it can only read CDROM, ISO, BIO, and PS-EXE.

So can someone give a helping hand for the newb here? None of those tutorials or faqs, because I don’t understand them ( like mounting, virtual drive, etc. ). I’m not into computer age yet. So please help.

I founded a program called “ISO Buster 1.5”. Basically its suppose to convert any file into an ISO. But when I convert the file into an ISO, it actually converts it into an ISO, but is not readed like an ISO. Did I do something wrong?

It also has the funtion to exctact .MDF Files. So what would happen if I was to extract the contents from the MDF file?

If you don’t know how to use 120%, and you didn’t Warez the game, how did you manage to get/make a 120% copy of the game? Why not just use your original?

If you don’t have the original then this discussion is not allowed on these forums.

edit
Hmm … Just seen your other thread which was closed as your ‘friend’ gave you the image. Maybe you should ask your friend?
edit

Originally posted by kado2999
I have a 140mb MDF file and a 1kb MDS file of Brave Fencer Musashi ( no, I didn’t get it from Warez )

Well, yes you did. :cop: