I have discovered Epson Print CD v2.00.00A - have you?

vbimport

I had been having Epson Print CD 1.60A and today just found out about the Epson Print CD 2.00.00A and have been able to download and install it.

Has other users updated to version 2 yet? Or is 1.60A a favorite instead?

Thank you

I have both versions on my system v1.60A and the newer 2.00.00A came with the RX595 printer and
I have tried it out and do not like it at all. The older version works just fine for me and when I open a
label image up in it the image will fill the complete circle. The newer version I have to stretch out the
image to fill in the complete circle as it will not do it automatically like v1.60A does so yeah v1.60A is
my favorite one to use.

Thank you for reply

I have done cut and paste from the photo editor program and it is sized right in 1.60A but is not sized right in 2.00.00A.

I am glad for the tip.

What do you mean by its not sized right? Did you adjust the inner and outer circle dimensions?

Thank you for reply

I have both 1.60 and 200.00A installed. If I create a CD graphic to have printed on the AquaGuard coated media, I can open the graphic in my picture editor program and do “Select All” I can then Copy to the clipboard.

With 1.60A, when I Paste the CD graphic from the clipboard it fits centered good in the window. All my graphic templates and pixel size are set to that they match properly when pasted.

But 20.00.00A does not. I upload 2 images for viewing

[QUOTE=SubZero;2472949]Thank you for reply

I have both 1.60 and 200.00A installed. If I create a CD graphic to have printed on the AquaGuard coated media, I can open the graphic in my picture editor program and do “Select All” I can then Copy to the clipboard.

With 1.60A, when I Paste the CD graphic from the clipboard it fits centered good in the window. All my graphic templates and pixel size are set to that they match properly when pasted.

But 20.00.00A does not. I upload 2 images for viewing[/QUOTE]
Yep that is the same way mine does 1.60A fill in completely and the 2.00.00A doesn’t fill in completely
just like what like your picture is showing.

it is because your image must be of 72dpi or 96dpi resolution. use 300dpi resolution file and it will get fit into your template.

[QUOTE=hiren;2473105]it is because your image must be of 72dpi or 96dpi resolution. use 300dpi resolution file and it will get fit into your template.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply

All scans and templates are actually set at 300 dpi and have been for the months I have been using Print CD.

1.60A sizes properly but it seem to be that 2.00.00A does not. Same file, no changes. Simple COPY and PASTE operation.

Somewhat at odds with how to correct it. Going back to 1.60A always works, so I for now will stick with it.

Thank you

Same here all that work perfect in v1.60A do not work the same in the new
version and my templates are always set at 300dpi in PS7.0 and CS4 then
saved and imported into the PrintCD. Like SubZero said I have given up on
trying to use the newer version and just sticking with v1.60A myself until it
will no longer work.