I have decided

When I die at 150 years I am going to have my wife bury a computer with me , and in a area where I can get free Wi-Fi signal, so I can check up on what is going on at cdfreaks. I wander if anyone sells a casket with a LED screen already install ed, or if I will have to have her bury one with me also. Wait found one all I need is to be in area with free Wi-Fi.

I guess the( If you build it they will come) is correct.

WiFi! Dude! ! Are you crazy? Nothing less than Google fiber for me …

I want a computer in my casket so you decide if I am crazy

I am going to have my wife bury a computer with me

Don’t forget to take a spare one (better two or even three).

[QUOTE=samlar;2675917]When I die at 150 years I am going to have my wife bury a computer with me , and in a area where I can get free Wi-Fi signal, so I can check up on what is going on at cdfreaks. I wander if anyone sells a casket with a LED screen already install ed, or if I will have to have her bury one with me also. Wait found one all I need is to be in area with free Wi-Fi.[/QUOTE]

Your Wi-Fi signal won’t be that great underground, I’d suggest an Ethernet connection instead.

Either that or an aerial connected to the gravestone. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Or maybe your tombstone can be a kickass amplified directional antenna pointing to the nearest open WiFi point, along with a solar panel to power your Kit.

Upgrading to the latest and greatest may present an issue.

[QUOTE=debro;2676825]Upgrading to the latest and greatest may present an issue.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it’s a bit of a dead end there! :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Been there…Done that…http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Call

Never understood why people pour so much money in their funeral. There is absolutely nothing to gain for the dead. Can be fun to annoy people with your choice of music, but for the rest it’s a waste of money.

I’m donating what’s left ,if someone can use it have at it ,the rest gets cremated and toss me in the wind. Hopefully it’s down wind,I did that once my first wife’s father was cremated and tossed in the ocean and your’s truly had the honor of tossing his in ,but my luck the wind blew it back in my face and all over my clothes.The ex and her mother where high and dry in the cab of the boat and I’m fighting to get the ashes out of a cardboard box …out of a plastic box…out of a plastic bag …in order to toss.

O… buy the way the wife wants to donate herself too.She want the Norman Greenbam song Spirit in the sky played load, should be fun,eh