I have a problem backing up my Spiral DVD

vbimport

Hello everyone.

I’m new here.

Today I bought Spiral on DVD from Walmart and when I tried backing it up with the newest version of DVD FAB Platinum 4.0.6.5, it gave me an error message that said DVD FAB is experiencing a problem.

The program will read the dvd, and when I try to select the option on Pathplayer (it is enabled) to jump to the main movie, that’s when the error message comes up and DVD FAB will not analyze the DVD, and proceeds to close.

I know it’s not a popular DVD that a lot of people will buy, its like a low budget indie thriller/horror movie, but I would like to back it up.

Can anyone help?

[QUOTE=TheBlackDahliaMur;2004459]Hello everyone.

I’m new here.

Today I bought Spiral on DVD from Walmart and when I tried backing it up with the newest version of DVD FAB Platinum 4.0.6.5, it gave me an error message that said DVD FAB is experiencing a problem.

The program will read the dvd, and when I try to select the option on Pathplayer (it is enabled) to jump to the main movie, that’s when the error message comes up and DVD FAB will not analyze the DVD, and proceeds to close.

I know it’s not a popular DVD that a lot of people will buy, its like a low budget indie thriller/horror movie, but I would like to back it up.

Can anyone help?[/QUOTE]

If it happens when PathPlayer kicks in, I would try it with PathPlayer disabled

Hi TheBlackDahliaMur,

Please send the crash report to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @, thank.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

i burnt it it didnt mess up on me, i did use gold though.