I hate it when I want to play a game and I have to wait for all the warnings and intros

vbimport

I’m currently playing Battlefield 3 once in a while and I just hate it that when I start the game on my Xbox 360, first I have to see that it is using the Frostbite engine, then have to hit two different buttons and then finally can click on multiplayer and get a server assigned.

I’ve already put the game on the HDD to make it load faster, but I still don’t get why I need to be reminded that the game is using the Frostbite engine EVERY TIME!

Sure I understand the game needs time to load, but why do I need to hit two different buttons before it really gets into the menu? sigh

Yeah sometimes companies seem to go out of their way to make things awkward rather than easy.

I suppose if the software is good enough you can put up with it but things like that can continually irritate you.

Non-user friendly software is unfortunately too common and I’m sure there are plenty of example out there.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I don’t play computer games, but I feel the same way about having to watch intros, FBI warnings, trailers, menus and whatnot, before I can watch a movie on my TV. So my ripped movies are better than the originals! :cool:

By the way , i also hate the ads when i see a video movie~~

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2656886]I’m currently playing Battlefield 3 once in a while and I just hate it that when I start the game on my Xbox 360, first I have to see that it is using the Frostbite engine, then have to hit two different buttons and then finally can click on multiplayer and get a server assigned.

I’ve already put the game on the HDD to make it load faster, but I still don’t get why I need to be reminded that the game is using the Frostbite engine EVERY TIME!

Sure I understand the game needs time to load, but why do I need to hit two different buttons before it really gets into the menu? sigh[/QUOTE]
Only two buttons?

When i play Magic The Gathering 2013 on the Xbox 360 i get four intros. You don’t have to press a button, but then you’re constantly watching the whole videos again. After that the product “senses” expansion packs which take another minute to reload. Then you can go to your menu, after loading and then you can choose a deck and start playing.

Every game should have a “skip this” button and a “oh you skipped this before, let’s skip it by default now and never bother you again” option.