I got a cd that no copy program can duplicate!

vbimport

There is no such thing as a CD that you cannot copy

Hi my name is Ziv, i am from Israel, i got this music cd 2 days ago and i was amazed to see that i can’t rip it. Believe me guys i tried any program there is from clone cd (latest ver), iso image , audio grabber, new cdfs.vxd, analog rip , there is no sign to 2 session rip, the protection detector didn’t recognize any protection. It’s not the cd i want it’s the god damm protection i am after, check it out and please try to help. e-mail me :ziv2@yahoo.com or icq : 39894150

try ripping to .wav w/easy cd-da extractor

Does this original cd play in a normal cd player?
If so you can connect the cd player with the soundcard and use audiograbber for example
(maybe you can even use the digital out in combination with a soundblaster live platinum)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KNEEON:
try ripping to .wav w/easy cd-da extractor<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
it’s bot working man, it an original cd.Check this… in Israel copying cd is a very common thing so the companies decided to make a new protection to music cds. I tell you it’s amazing, no second session. no illigal toc or laser protection. N O T H I N G !

it drives me nuts, i need to find a way to break cause if not the ppl of europe and soon the whole world would “suffer” from this cd protection. i tried an analog rip from the sound card, didn’t work eithr. Try to figure out a way to rip it , Thank you

Ziv

How are we to figgure it out without the CD?

[This message has been edited by Big O (edited 07 April 2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zoosh:
i tried an analog rip from the sound card, didn’t work eithr<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO way you can’t rip it to the sound card!
Send me the cd, I’ll get it copied 4U, guaranteed!
I mean, put the cd in your home cdplayer, connect it by analogue/digital cable to your soundcard, record…works ALL the time!!

[This message has been edited by dagg (edited 07 April 2000).]

Even if it has a “new kind of protection,” there is no way you cannot rip it to MP3s using RealJukebox, MusicMatch, etc.

[This message has been edited by evangelos (edited 07 April 2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by evangelos:
[b]Even if it has a “new kind of protection,” there is no way you cannot rip it to MP3s using RealJukebox, MusicMatch, etc.

[This message has been edited by evangelos (edited 07 April 2000).][/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried any program there is to rip it the only way to do is now i guess is like dagg said, i’ll tey it and see how it goes. Thanks alot guys.

Ziv

I always say,
why difficult, if you can do it easy,…

first of all, simply try to use winamp or audiocatalyst, and make Mp3 or Wave out of the cda tracks, and use EzCd or Nero or … to burn the Mp3’s to your CD ??

I had a very similar proble… I was able to rip using analog audiograbber though. i never heard of not being able to rip using analog. Try the program called Total Recorder. it records whatever you are playing on your sound card. works like a gem. The disk i had problems with is the 4th disk of a King Crimson Box set of live material that is out of print. Its called “The Great Deceiver”. NONE of the cd rippers would rip the cd succesfully. the sound would jump from moment to moment like it was skipping. none of the programs that i found on the CdFreaks sight would make an image of the disk even using sector image option. It turns out that it is not copy protection after all. It is an overburned cd, but a professional normal store bought cd overburn. the cd clocks in at just under 77 minutes. I don’t quite understand it myself. I spent days downloading everysingle program that I read about here & drove myself batty. I ended up ripping it in analog mode whcih is just actually recording as it plays & burning a cdr of it minus a few minutes of the audio. Is plays in every unit i’ve tried perfectly but would always stop at a particular sector when copying, digital ripping or making an image file. fascinating. Now all I have to do is learn how to overburn without destrying my Plextor Cdrw drive & I can at least have a full cdr copy even though it is analog.