I give up.........Why was this thread closed?

This is the one i am asking about.

Was it because of me or all the Banned people in the thread :doh: or :eek: :bigsmile:

A pm will be fine if needed.

Hi :slight_smile:
It is interesting as the topic itself is a good one.
If it’s a problem with certain posts or postees.
Then simply removing the offending posts may have been enough.
(Curious as the thread/posts can still be seen).
As it is some-one will now have to start a new thread, if wishing to continue or backtrack.
Guess that’s life though. :bigsmile:

Hi Zebadee :slight_smile: i was glad to finally have a drive i can take with me + lappy and burn most any type of disc and have the ability to burn certain DVD mid’s at 20X.

Well it is quite an accomplishment to me anyway. I don’t use my lappy much but it’s nice i still can keep my lappy running as close to the newer lappy’s as i can like this :clap:

I doubt i get another lappy any time soon anyway.

I didn’t close it, but IIRC one member kept creating new signups and posting offensive material there.

[QUOTE=Arachne;1918097]I didn’t close it, but IIRC one member kept creating new signups and posting offensive material there.[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Personally not saying that action shouldn’t be taken. (I believe this is the view of rolling56 too).
Just curious as to the how/why, it was done this way.
But what’s done is done. :bigsmile:

@rolling56
So you have found the meaning of happiness in the land of Laptops. :cool:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1918097]I didn’t close it, but IIRC one member kept creating new signups and posting offensive material there.[/QUOTE]aaaaaaaaa ok Seems pinto2 pev’d off someone or visa versa or both.

Well that thread had problems from the start i guess with my off topic posts > to being split from it’s original thread > and then to now being closed.

Just one thing though i did end up with a good solution for my and my 2 yr old lappy is i can burn SL discs at 20X :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zebadee;1918099]@rolling56
So you have found the meaning of happiness in the land of Laptops. :cool:[/QUOTE]If i need to be on lappy life is still good :iagree: :bigsmile:

This may be old news to some but for me to actually be able to burn at 20X with my lappy makes me smile :cool:

Previously i was only able to burn at 12X :frowning: but not anymore :bow:

Hi,[QUOTE=rolling56;1918101]
Well that thread had problems from the start i guess with my off topic posts > to being split from it’s original thread[/quote]Splitting posts to a new thread because of another topic dealt with, shouldn’t be considered as problem at all. Such is useful for the people interested in the original topic, and it is also helpful for the other people interested in the “new” topic that was grown during discussion (or born in one off-topic post, but this won’t matter at all here).

> and then to now being closed.
I closed it to prevent some idiot from posting more pr0n spam. This thread was no longer helpful for you, unfortunately.

Just one thing though i did end up with a good solution for my and my 2 yr old lappy is i can burn SL discs at 20X :slight_smile:
Nice :clap:

Michael