I give up...maybe?

I have the “FOX” looking me in the eye and I’m working with the movie “Dust To Glory”,I’ve tried Decrypter and Shrink,no luck.Weird thing is the movie has started its analyzing and I’ve had it stop at 6%-9% and 12%.This is a Sony,so that may explain why it’s just not going to work.I’m curious tho,has anyone had success with this movie and has anyone had the different analyzing %'s.If you have a suggestion I’ll try it.Thank you.

Copied this movie using “Movie Only” with 1click DVD copy and, AnyDVD 5511
AnyDVD Info:

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 3!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 2 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

From the information given by AnyDVD, I can say that the protection looks very similar if not exactly the same as the movie Bewitched which I did a full backup of with AnyDVD (5.5.1.1) and DVDshrink.

Adict

I suggest you use elby CloneDVD: http://www.slysoft.com

Thank you for the replies.I didn’t realize Clone working with Any could work where Shrink and Any would not.I have Any and now I’ll get Clone.My fingers are crossed it all works.

Aw shucks,I just reread the posts and I see Any and Shrink worked fine for Adict2Jane.Three times I tried it and I got 3 different analyzing %'s.I say,I say,what the hay,I’ll try it 3 more times.Prediction-it doesn’t work,then I’ll get Clone and it won’t work.It’s just the luck I’m having lately.

Well well well,do you know the song “what a Fool I am”.I’ll be singing it for awhile now.A thought entered my craneum,rattled around and thought “does this movie even play right to begin with”? I never tried to just play the movie.By now you know what happens.The movie starts it stops,it starts it stops,it starts it quits,dies,finneto and no mas.I guess this answers the question I had.Sorry I waisted the time of those who replied with help.

Dadeo,
AnyDVD has just released a beta V5.5.2.1, get it here.
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD5521.exe

I think you should download that and then download ClonDVD v2.8.5.1 for Slysoft site.
Check the log file of anyDVD before you rip and make sure it looks proper. Then give CloneDVD a crack at it.

Sorry I am not familiar with the Dust To Glory movie bu have not heard of anyone on the forum having had difficulty copying it.

Edited: Was typing when you replied, defective originals will produce defective copies or not burn at all.:iagree: