I Don't Want Much, Just Everything

This is going to be a loaded question, but I need expert opinions.

I’ve never had problems ripping DVDs, but now that I’ve got a Pioneer DVD/Blu-Ray player, a 24-inch monitor, a Zune player and a Sandisk Sansa e280 v.2 mp3 player, I need something fairly simple that will do everything.

It’s a tall order, but I want to be able to turn a Blu-Ray disk into a standard DVD. I’m looking at DVDFab, with all the options, and a lot of people like it. But there are others I’ve seen that advertise doing everything, including ArcSoft.

I have AVEX DVD to Zune Video Suite, but it’s a fairly stupid program and frequently misinterprets which runs you want to turn into .wmfs. In short, it’s possible to get FBI Warnings and other black screen warnings and disclaimers as your main feature. Nah, I don’t like it.

Is there something that will do all this? Getting Blu-Ray to DVD is number one priority. After that, it’s converting movies to .wmf and if it handles the Sansa e200 series, that’s just icing on the cake.

I would love to get some feedback. I’ve got a slow XP system and a faster Vista 32-bit system. Would I gain anything by going 64-bit?

Thanks!

Hi,[quote=Cold Steel;2133078]
I’ve got a slow XP system and a faster Vista 32-bit system. Would I gain anything by going 64-bit?[/quote]The only advantage of 64bit is support of more than 3.x GB RAM.

Michael