I don't understand-I know ,I know ,what's new

vbimport

Everyday I cannot get my email off my cable company web site or get the cat box up it said loading and that’s as far as it goes. but later in the day they both have started working. My cable company site run a lot of videos.
Any way I’m running windows 7 service pack 1-my computer is a HPmodel p6-21004.0 ram and runs 64 bits.And MYCE 2.0

[QUOTE=marloyd;2655380]Everyday I cannot get my email off my cable company web site or get the cat box up it said loading and that’s as far as it goes. but later in the day they both have started working. My cable company site run a lot of videos.
Any way I’m running windows 7 service pack 1-my computer is a HPmodel p6-21004.0 ram and runs 64 bits.And MYCE 2.0[/QUOTE]
What browser are you using? Internet explorer 9 has some problems.

I’m using ff I never cared for ie and this has been happening the last 3 days ,can’t get my emails or check in on chat( by the way I got charter.net for internet service now)but after 5-5:30 they start working.what does one have to do with the other.
I also can’t or have a hard time posting too in the day.

I use IE9 & I’m not having problems . I usually don’t use the browser to check e-mail but I tried it & it works.
I don’t use chat (except the cat box here) & maybe once in a while an online chat with some business like at&t my ISP.
I think the problem is with your ISP . They are “throttling” bandwidth during the main business day. This is because they have oversold their bandwidth. Then in the evening when there is less business use they open it up. You can bet most business’s they sell to are not having the problem.

I think you have the answer cholla these cable companies try anything to cut your service.Even when you pay top dollar for “high speed” internet,

The reason why I asked is because I had a problem with reading my email 1-2 months ago, I could see it but not open it. I contacted CommieCast and finally after about 30 minutes of trying different stuff they had me roll back to a older version of IE 9 and that solved the problem. I am not sure if Microsoft fixed the problem, right now I am running 9.0.8112.16421 there is a newer version 9.0.9. I also had a problem with CDFreaks & IE9, I am sorry I do not recall exactly what it was but Domi fixed it.

I’m running the same IE9 version as James . I’m probably just behind on a update.

Thanks guys the problem I had wasn’t when I used IE or google,or aol, it only happen on firefox.I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it seem to fix the problem ,thanks again friends.(it was that or Domi )