I don't see any reference to DVDfab buring blu-ray disc's. can DVDfab do this?

vbimport

Can DVDfab burn blu-ray disc’s. or does anyone know when this will be available.

[QUOTE=amathis;2188914]Can DVDfab burn blu-ray disc’s. or does anyone know when this will be available.[/QUOTE]

With qualifications to my answer, yes… DVDfab will burn BR disks… [B]BUT[/B]

Currently, only disks made (released) before June, 2008.

They are working on the new BR+ protection, but no firm date has been set for release. Have to make sure it works, and get all the bugs out… not easy to predict, as one never knows what problems one is going to encounter, or how long it will take to overcome an unanticipated problem.

O’C

:iagree:

ImgBurn can and DVDfab can use Imgburn as the burn engine

I have DVDFab6022 Blu-ray to Blu-ray. I still have problems in making “full disc” burning. When I tried to burn folders from the hard drive, the program terminiated with error code 102. When I tried to burn iso image from the hard drive, the program termniated with a crash. Does any one have the same problem? Can any one suggest a solution?

[QUOTE=DelegateMath;2307246]I have DVDFab6022 Blu-ray to Blu-ray. I still have problems in making “full disc” burning. When I tried to burn folders from the hard drive, the program terminiated with error code 102. When I tried to burn iso image from the hard drive, the program termniated with a crash. Does any one have the same problem? Can any one suggest a solution?[/QUOTE]

Your question has already been answered in another thread…please don’t cross-post (that’s what the Mods :cop: call it, when you double post).

OC

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DelegateMath;2307246]I have DVDFab6022 Blu-ray to Blu-ray. I still have problems in making “full disc” burning. When I tried to burn folders from the hard drive, the program terminiated with error code 102. When I tried to burn iso image from the hard drive, the program termniated with a crash. Does any one have the same problem? Can any one suggest a solution?[/QUOTE]

DelgateMath, I responded to your question in another thread, started by shellyisme777, subject of thread " DVDFab 6.0.2.2 won’t burn to disc "

:wink: