Send me A message at : (removed)

Help Will be appreciated, thanks.

[QUOTE=Administrat0r;2470714]

[B]Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE Graphics[/B]

Is their a way I can download something to upgrade my computer,
Into allowing it to play that game?
.[/QUOTE]

No.

To play this game you will need to buy a video card, the onboard video will not work.

What Video card would you best agree to buy in this case?

[QUOTE=Administrat0r;2470862]What Video card would you best agree to buy in this case?[/QUOTE]

Dragon Age: Origins - Lower Middle Class GPUs are enough
Although the graphics are looking quite good, the game doesn’t stress the graphics card too much. For 1280 x 1024 pixels (no FSAA, 16:1 AF) a Geforce 9800 GT or Radeon HD 4770 is enough. Higher settings like 1680 x 1050 with 4x/8x FSAA require a GTS 250 or HS 4870 (512 MiByte). Since the launch file already needs 1.3 GiByte system memory, your system should have 2 GiByte (XP) respectively 4 GiByte (Vista) RAM at least. For Windows 7 you should also have 4 GiByte.

Source

Thank You so much, I also ended up downloading PhysX from NVIDIA, and it helped to launch the game, Therefor I also downloaded and Update for my driver, and It runs the game. :slight_smile:
So for now, It’s ok, I just can’t play it With HD graphics lol.
I’ll be looking for a Geforce 9800 GT or Radeon HD 4770.
Thanks for the advice. :):bow:

Hi, I’m a new member and I’m not good with computers, I just like to play few computer games. Could any of you possibly explain to me in extremely simple and dumbed-down language how I can get this game to function? I have the same problem (the ‘failed to detect a supported video card’), and i downloaded the PhysX but my game still isn’t launching and the same message keeps coming up. :frowning:

[QUOTE=natqui;2526565]Hi, I’m a new member and I’m not good with computers, I just like to play few computer games. Could any of you possibly explain to me in extremely simple and dumbed-down language how I can get this game to function? I have the same problem (the ‘failed to detect a supported video card’), and i downloaded the PhysX but my game still isn’t launching and the same message keeps coming up. :([/QUOTE]

First you need to give us the computer specs for us to be able to help you downloading the physx only works with Nvidia enable chipset that support physix feature only.

:eek: uhhm its a windows vista gateway laptop i dont really know anything else like Administrat0r said :confused: im not a computer savvy person sorry. thanks for trying to help thoough

[QUOTE=natqui;2526579]:eek: uhhm its a windows vista gateway laptop i dont really know anything else like Administrat0r said :confused: im not a computer savvy person sorry. thanks for trying to help thoough[/QUOTE]

Go to gateway site and check your registration and serial with them to get a report back as to what your system specs are.