I cant play zero hour with clonecd installed

vbimport

This may be an old problem but I have searched and cant find the answer to this problem. I can play generals on this machine, but I have an old clonecd installed that I need to make multisession cd copys from. Is there a fix to be able to play zero hour on a machine that has clonecd installed? I’m trying to play from the original retail cd. thx.

Originally posted by monkeyboy
This may be an old problem but I have searched and cant find the answer to this problem. I can play generals on this machine, but I have an old clonecd installed that I need to make multisession cd copys from. Is there a fix to be able to play zero hour on a machine that has clonecd installed? I’m trying to play from the original retail cd. thx.

Update your CloneCD version, they may have fixed the problem.

I thought they went out of business and it was appropriate for me to ask for the work-around. sorry and thanks.

Originally posted by monkeyboy
I thought they went out of business and it was appropriate for me to ask for the work-around. sorry and thanks.

No problem.

The original company has gone out of that business, but the new company is here.

Good Luck :slight_smile:

If you had the old version of CCD installed (particularly with the virtual drive) the VD may be blacklisted and the new version od CCD won’t help. You must uninstall the virtual drive and search for any left over files it leaves behind.

I forget the filenames to manually delete but if/when I do I will update this post.

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
The original company has gone out of business, but the new company is here.

Errr no. Elaborate Bytes sold CloneCD to SlySoft to avoid prosecution under new European Copyright Laws, they didn’t go out of business. Elby now market CloneDVD2

There are 2 blacklists that affect CloneCD. One is the virtual drive already mentioned, the other is found in SD 3.20.022 which blacklists Hide CDR Media [as well as Alcohol’s Ignore Media Type].

Originally posted by Orinoco
[B]Errr no. Elaborate Bytes sold CloneCD to SlySoft to avoid prosecution under new European Copyright Laws, they didn’t go out of business. Elby now market CloneDVD2

[/B]

Whoops, forgot to add ‘that’.

Fixed now.

See http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78214 for how to remove CloneCD VD and associated files.

Hi, I,ve been trying to delete the CD/DVD virtual driver from CloneCD with no luck. If you know how to remove it, i.e what files to delete I sure would be grateful for the info. Cheers

The link in the post right above yours still works.