I can't get dvd on my hard drive to burn to a dvd

I can’t get a dvd file that is on my hard drive to burn onto an actual dvd. I’ve tried to send it through dvd shrink to compress the file but it encounters an error. I’ve tried just going straight into nero 9 and burning it, but it doesn’t work that way either. I’ve also tried my power2go, avs video converter, and ashampoo movie shrink. I don’t know if I’m just not doing it right or what. If you have any suggestions I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

@ coryf7,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perhaps you would have more success with your “Problem” if you visited the CDFreaks dedicated Movie Copy Software Forum (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f62) and reviewed the numerous posting in that Forum than posting your problem in the CDFreaks CD and DVD Writers Forum because you problem is Movie Copy Software usage “Problem” and not CD and DVD Writers Hardware “Problem”.

Regards,
bjkg

[QUOTE=coryf7;2311851]I can’t get a dvd file that is on my hard drive to burn onto an actual dvd. I’ve tried to send it through dvd shrink to compress the file but it encounters an error. I’ve tried just going straight into nero 9 and burning it, but it doesn’t work that way either. I’ve also tried my power2go, avs video converter, and ashampoo movie shrink. I don’t know if I’m just not doing it right or what. If you have any suggestions I’d appreciate it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Here another take try again from the source DVD not the files. Maybe those files created are corrupted. And usually if that many programs fails at it then you should ask yourself maybe it’s file that was created that is the problem.