I cant burn to DVDs

vbimport

Help Im trying to burn a iso to a blank DVD+RW and it says that the disk cant be written to. Whenever I use programs like alcohol or any burning software it SAYS its burning and it seems as though it does, but when I try to use the disc it says its blank and it is, I dont know what to do

Have you tried burning to a regular DVD (ie: not a RW disc)?

It could be a simple media compatibility issue, or it could be that you don’t have a DVD iso.

And Welcome to the Forums.

[QUOTE=0o9i8u;2145576]Help Im trying to burn a iso to a blank DVD+RW and it says that the disk cant be written to. Whenever I use programs like alcohol or any burning software it SAYS its burning and it seems as though it does, but when I try to use the disc it says its blank and it is, I dont know what to do[/QUOTE]

Stay away from RW media in any case unless your doing data backups. Also you never mention what program your using to burn?? Are you sure you selected your burner in the burning program options? Some programs if you don’t choose the drive will burn to a virtual drive on your HDD instead and would look like your burning to the media but your not. Since we don’t have much in hardware, software specs we can only assume generally.