I cant burn multiple VOB files with convertxtodvd

vbimport

Iv currently downloaded season one of la piovra, but its in VOB format, Iv tried to convert them to AVI with Virtualdub but then it converts like 1 gig of a VOB to 50 gigabytes in .AVI. I have no idea how else to burn these iv been doing research but nothing seems to work when I try to convert them to AVI or anything. With convertxtodvd I drag the VOB files on it and the 2 movies come up BUT whenever I click burn, it burn like a 60 minute movie for like 2 minutes, then whenever I play it it only plays the first 20 secs of the movies then goes back to the menu. HELP please. It would be really appreciated if you could tell me some programs I could use to convert the files to AVI

[QUOTE=Brunaldo;2180576]Iv currently downloaded season one of la piovra, but its in VOB format, Iv tried to convert them to AVI with Virtualdub but then it converts like 1 gig of a VOB to 50 gigabytes in .AVI. I have no idea how else to burn these iv been doing research but nothing seems to work when I try to convert them to AVI or anything. With convertxtodvd I drag the VOB files on it and the 2 movies come up BUT whenever I click burn, it burn like a 60 minute movie for like 2 minutes, then whenever I play it it only plays the first 20 secs of the movies then goes back to the menu. HELP please. It would be really appreciated if you could tell me some programs I could use to convert the files to AVI[/QUOTE]
Sounds like an illegal download to me, can’t help you unfortunatly