I can’t burn Audio CD with Nero 7 since I bought my new DVD burner
DVDs and Data CDs Burn fine.
- When you go to burn the buffers do not fill.
- I just shows “lead-in” and that’s it.
- Its not frozen, the timer still counts down to 0.00
- No Error message just sits there,Task manager shows running.
- If I do cancel the burn and say yes to the abort dialog the abort “meter” goes back and forth and does not stop.
- I have to end program in task manager
- Does not write entry in Nero’s log.
- I Flashed my firmware from PS01 to PS08, the latest and it did not help.
- Other Audio software (Acoustica, Realplayer and others) burns fine but I would like to know why this is not working.
DVDs, Data CDs and Mixed CDs (Data and Audio) burn fine.
Copying Audio CDs work fine.
Just going from MP3/WMA to Disk does not work (but will in mixed mode)
Pre-Thanks for the help