I can't burn anymore HELP!

:sad: I just don’t know what to do. This is my situation, I do all the right things to set up a good DVD, I put in chapters, title, check the sound to make a good DVD, Now it’s time to burn to disc, it starts trans coding, 3 minutes into the trans coding mode, it shuts down, and the main NERO screen appears. Why? Why me? I’ve even down loaded codices the full PAC and it still does the same thing. Please Somebody HELP!!! the CPU was built by me, the Nero Ver. is 7 enhanced, the burner is a HP-640c it was working b 4, i would burn my butt off, all the latest movies but since I relocated to another part of town and my DL speed has gotten a lot better, but I can’t burn also when watching a DL file using NERO Showtime(ver.4) it also cuts off and goes to the main screen.

I have reformatted my hard drive, reinstalled NERO and I’m having the same problem, after about 2-3 minutes of being in the trans coding mode the program just stops and the Nero main window appears (the window that you start on from the very beginning) with no error code no warning no nothing it just disappear.

Hi and Welcome!

Please do not post the same question in several forums here :cop: This is called crossposting and such is against the rules, as it creates additional work for the users willing to answer.

Michael