I cannot see on TV .avi file on my Iomega screenplay mx hd media player

please help, my avi movie file loaded on iomega screenplay mx hd multi media cant be seen and played on tv. I just played one VOB file downloaded from one show in tv. please i need your urgent help coz i just bought my iomega screenplay MX HD media player.

thanks
vincent

Okay. Is this avi file compatible with the supported formats of the iomega thing?

I just played one VOB file downloaded from one show in tv.
After that it didn’t work anymore? Weird. Tried turning off and on the iomega device?

please i need your urgent help coz i just bought my iomega screenplay MX HD media player.
Did you check the Iomega website already for updates and tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]vosvik03[/B]
[I]please help, my avi movie file loaded on iomega screenplay mx hd multi media cant be seen and played on tv.[/I]

Okay. Is this avi file compatible with the supported formats of the iomega thing?

Yes i already checked the compatible media extention file. The movie i tried to play was downloaded from torrent. Per specification of the iomega screenplay mx video extention specs. please check below link.
https://iomega-na-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25080

Quote:
I just played one VOB file downloaded from one show in tv.
After that it didn’t work anymore? Weird. Tried turning off and on the iomega device?

Yes it still play.

Quote:
please i need your urgent help coz i just bought my iomega screenplay MX HD media player.
Did you check the Iomega website already for updates and tips?

Yes but nothing was there to troubleshoot my problem.

many thanks
vincent

Yes i already checked the compatible media extention file. The movie i tried to play was [B]downloaded from torrent[/B].

This is the culprit no doubt…You never know what the freak you’re getting…Get it?..