I can 't figure it out?

vbimport

I can’t seem to get a burned cd to work. I thought it was the Nero 7 but I downloaded a program from cnet and still no working burned cd

Both programs work and look like they are working fine but when in cd players they don’t. Please keep in mind that i used to have no problem.

Is is possible that other programs on the machine can hinder a burn?

Thanks for any help

Yes, there are programs that can conflict with other programs but you didn’t say what you downloaded that also didn’t work.

Do the CDs play on your computer but not in a stand-alone CD player?

One of the better more higly recommended audio burning programs is Burrrn. Their website is down but you can get it via the other link.

http://www.burrrn.net/

Pleae post back and let us know if it is working. If it is not, please provide additional information (burn logs, media used, etc.)

yes, on the computer but nowhere else

For the fun of it I went to another house machine with the same mp3’s. used the same program i got from Cnet and the cd worked

What could possibly be wrong on my computer?

Did you finalize the disc?

Did you switch to CD-RW media which some stand-alone players might not like?

Did you try Burrrn?

Without telling us the specific software your using there isn’t much help we can do.

I never use rw’s and i always finalize at least I always want to finalize. I make sure that the finalize box is always checked before I burn.

Besides Nero 7 I used EZ Cd- extractor, which a program I grabbed off Cnet just to test the situation. It did not work either but that program worked on another house computer with the same mp3 files I tried on the machine that didn’t work

As far as software I have no idea what p[rogram can be the problem. Let me ask this, what type of other software would conflict with a burning program?

I noticed something that has to do with this problem. the cd’s I’m burning using either the express 7 program or the burning rom 7are burning the files onto the cd not as .wav files but as .cda files

Is there a check box I hit by accident or something I did but didn’t realize it?

[quote=pbman1953;2182805]I never use rw’s and i always finalize at least I always want to finalize. I make sure that the finalize box is always checked before I burn.

Besides Nero 7 I used EZ Cd- extractor, which a program I grabbed off Cnet just to test the situation. It did not work either but that program worked on another house computer with the same mp3 files I tried on the machine that didn’t work

As far as software I have no idea what p[rogram can be the problem. Let me ask this, what type of other software would conflict with a burning program?[/quote]
Go into the settings and make them .mp3 files with EZCD-extrator and your files with play great.

something is being missed here. After I burn and look at the files on the newly burned cd, the files are .cda not .wav files