I burn a movie it doesn't appearn FULL SCREEN on the television screen

vbimport

Hiii,
I’d like to start off by saying that I am very glad to be part of this amazing community. I’m having some problem burning movies on Windows DVD Maker which is on Windows Vista. The problem is that whenever I burn a movie it doesn’t appearn FULL SCREEN on the television screen. The movie appears in the middle of the TV screen. The Movie screen has black bar on top, bottom, left and right side of it. I have tried setting the ratio from Wide screen to full screen, however the results are the same… each and everytime I burn a movie its NOT fullscreen… However I did burn a movie which I have no clue why turned out to be Full screen… I set the same options same EVERYTHING for other movies but they are not full screen. I don’t know how to fix this problem. So I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. Some minor details which I would like to add would be that the movie is orginally in the AVI format the DVD maker first encodes it in to DVD format and then burns it. If you have any more questions which could help to solve this problem please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank-you in advance.