I backed-up Delta Force Land Warrior

vbimport

System configuration:
Toshiba Tecra 8100, Windows 2000 Pro, CloneCD 2.8.4.3, Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-C2302 rev: 1315, Hewlett Packard CD-Writer+ M820 rev: 1.23, Clony 1.07c, Read @ 20x, Write @ 4x using RAW-SAO (DAO is not an option for this drive), Memorex 80 min CD-R.

I was able to create the image from both the DVD and CDR, and read/install/play the backup on other systems, not just my Tecra/M820e. I also have an HP 9200e at home that I will test this weekend.

Thanks for the info!

FYI - I am using an Adaptec AHA-1460A PCMCIA controller on my Tecra 8100.

I was also able to create a backup at home using:

Asus P3B-F, Windows 2000 Pro, CloneCD 2.8.4.3, Toshiba CD-ROM XM-6602B rev: 1017, Hewlett Packard CD-Writer+ 9200 rev: 1.0e, Adaptec 2940 UW, Clony 1.07c, Read @ 32x, Write @ 8x using RAW-DAO, Memorex 80 min CD-R.

I was able to create the image from both the CD and CDR, and read/install/play the backup on other systems, not just my HP 9200.

I was also able to backup Diablo II, Black & White, Red Alert 2 and Tribes 2 with both configurations. To be honest - I have yet to find a CD I could not copyon one system or the other.

late…

So I can conclude:

The HP 9200 rev: 1.0e is able to do SafeDisc 2 backups? The reader doesn’t make much difference I believe because the writing of the ‘weak’ SafeDisc 2 sectors causes the problems on some burners…

I will add this burner to mySD2 compatible list of burners!

Thanks again

MY FIRST TRY ON SD2 WAS LANDWARRIOR. I HAD ACCESS TO 5 ORIGINALS THIS HELPED. BUT HERE IS MY  QUESTION? 2 OF THE ORIGINALS COPIED PERFECT ALMOST EVERY TIME . 2 WERE VERY GLICHY FOR COPYS BUT ONE I HAD NO SUCCESS AT ALL.   I READ EVERY THING I COULD ABOUT SD2 AND CAME TO A CONCLUSION.  I THINK THE TOLLERANCE WHEN THEY PRODUCE THEM IS TO BLAME.  THE WEAK SECTORS ARE THE CULPRIT. SD2 WORKS BECAUSE THE WEAK SECTORS ARE NOT ABLE TO BE READ CORECTLY FROM THE ORIGINAL. BUT SOME GAMES COME OFF THE LINE WITH STRONGER WEAK SECTORS BURNED IN.  THUS CAN BE COPIED.  
  IF ANYONE ELSE HAS INSIGHT PLEASE SEND IT MY WAY. I KEEP DETAILED LOGS OF BURNS AND INFO, THANKS.