I am tearing my hair out with an audio problem on dvdfab 6!

There is no sound whenever I use the dvd to mobile option on dvdfab! No matter what the settings I change, there is no sound, just video! This never happened in the demo but it happens now that I plunk down 64 bucks for the reatail version! Why is this happening?

[QUOTE=doctorwily;2417619]There is no sound whenever I use the dvd to mobile option on dvdfab! No matter what the settings I change, there is no sound, just video! This never happened in the demo but it happens now that I plunk down 64 bucks for the reatail version! Why is this happening?[/QUOTE]

The only difference between the trial(Demo as you put it) and the paid program is a registration key which does not effect how the program works, so there must be something else that is causing your issue.
But without knowing anything about your system your hardware and profile used and the device your using there is little we can do to pin point the problematic area :frowning:

SJ is correct. More details please.

If th problem is on your PC ensure that you have installed the correct codecs, eg: AC3 Filter, FFDShow, etc.