I am sure this is the wrong board but

vbimport

i always get the best guidance here. i need a software to copy just plain dvd’s not anything protected just family stuff. any suggestions
thanks
gizmo:flower:

[QUOTE=gizmotoz;2499495]i always get the best guidance here. i need a software to copy just plain dvd’s not anything protected just family stuff. any suggestions
thanks
gizmo:flower:[/QUOTE]
Moving to Movie Copy Sub forum for better help.:iagree:

Just get Nero, I think they have a free version now that comes with a copy to copy feature.

Image burn should do it as well and is free. I use Nero and Image burn depending on what I’m trying to do but either should do a simple disk to disk copy.
I guess it also depends on which interface you like as they both look different and one may be easier for you to navigate then the other.

If I were doing it, I would rip (even un-protected) DVDs to HDD and burn from HDD to disc…backup/copy with Shrink to HDD–>Imgburn…Not to fond of, on-the-fly- burning…But, that’s just me…
To each their own, eh!..:cool:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2499599]If I were doing it, I would rip (even un-protected) DVDs to HDD and burn from HDD to disc…backup/copy with Shrink to HDD–>Imgburn…[B]Not to fond of, on-the-fly- burning[/B]…But, that’s just me…
To each their own, eh!..:cool:[/QUOTE]

The only time I use on-the-fly copying is when I’m doing music CD’s :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2499783]The only time I use on-the-fly copying is when I’m doing music CD’s :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Wise move. :iagree:

That’s the only way to a coaster free life. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=gizmotoz;2499495]i always get the best guidance here. i need a software to copy just plain dvd’s not anything protected just family stuff. any suggestions
thanks
gizmo:flower:[/QUOTE]

ImgBurn is a personal favourite of mine and very highly regarded.

It’s free too!! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]