I am NOT(!) (with) Razor1911

Hey, there’s simply no other place to say this…

My name Razor(1982) is just my nick for a very long time - even longer than i know about the existance of Razor1911… Well, i call myself Razor for at least 7 years - since i was 15… :stuck_out_tongue:

And the 1982 is just my year of birth - which makes my nick unique for the forums i am “using”… :wink:

Hope, this will be cleared for future, now…

Thx,

Raz

Damn! I got my hopes up! I remember reading somewhere that Razor1911 got caught and arrested… :(. DeViAnCe is still rockin! :). Good to see another poster from Deutschland!

havent heard much from either of them latley tho

And I hope I won’t on this forum :cop:

LOL , Razor coming over here is like the European Government would ask you to do its taxes …

Razor1911 was formed in 1985

Razor1911 was formed in 1985

ok, what do you want to say me / us with this? :wink:
i said:

even longer than i know about the existance of Razor1911
which means that I used this name already before I knew(!) about Razor1911 (independant from their forming-date in 1985?!?)
:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :bigsmile: :rolleyes:

What sort of person calls a 3 yr old ‘razor’?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :a

• quit this now… - - -

:wink:

Can i suggest a nickname change then ? Perhaps Deviance , Myth , E-Lunatic , NX-Secure or Fairlight would be a more appropriate name ? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

or the shorter ROR or LOL

Since Europeans spell words differently (like spelling “realize” with an S instead of Z), maybe the name Rasor1982 would be more appropriate. :bigsmile: