I am Lisa - Self Intro

vbimport

Hi! I’m Lisa and I’m a new member here. :slight_smile: I’m not the talkative type of person who carries the “About Me” placard…hehehe…I’m the “Ask Me, Answer You” type one. :smiley: So feel free to ask me questions you have in mind as long as I have the answer.

Hi Lisa, welcome! Where are you located? I’ll move this to the Livingroom :wink:

[QUOTE=lisahebert;2725384]Hi! I’m Lisa and I’m a new member here. :slight_smile: I’m not the talkative type of person who carries the “About Me” placard…hehehe…I’m the “Ask Me, Answer You” type one. :smiley: So feel free to ask me questions you have in mind as long as I have the answer.[/QUOTE]

What brings you to myce,buy the way I’m Doug one of the old farts.And welcome to the forum.Domi better hurry and move this post.

[QUOTE=lisahebert;2725384]Hi! I’m Lisa and I’m a new member here. :slight_smile: I’m not the talkative type of person who carries the “About Me” placard…hehehe…I’m the “Ask Me, Answer You” type one. :smiley: So feel free to ask me questions you have in mind as long as I have the answer.[/QUOTE]

Ok since I am one of those old smart a** I will ask you a question

Are you one of those or are you not.

Opps I think I’ve taken a long time to give a reply in this post just kinda bz with work. @DoMiN8ToR–thanks for showing the search function…soo silly of me not to read it first before posting. :smiley:
Well I signed up in this forum because I have interest on computer techs though I may not be a computer expert I guess this is a good way of having interaction with people as well as learning from them at the same time.

Welcome, you can give a lot here and also get a lot, I am sure that some one on this forum will be able to answer any question that you might have and you can answer a lot of guestions that some one else might have

[QUOTE=lisahebert;2729906]Opps I think I’ve taken a long time to give a reply in this post just kinda bz with work. @DoMiN8ToR–thanks for showing the search function…soo silly of me not to read it first before posting. :smiley:
Well I signed up in this forum because I have interest on computer techs though I may not be a computer expert I guess this is a good way of having interaction with people as well as learning from them at the same time.[/QUOTE]

You don’t have to be an expert to be here Lisa and this is the beauty of these forums.

Even if you’re just here for a chat the Living Room is the place to be and we’re happy to discuss almost every topic in here.

There’s plenty of choice forum wise on the techy side of things too though. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]