I am having write problems with the sohw-1673S drive. what does the js05 firmware do?

vbimport

I have burned 2 traxsdata dual layer discs and i have had problems playing back both discs on 2 of my dvd players. My other 2 dvd players just say "disc error’. I am also having difficulty playing back the 2 traxdata discs with my sony dvd rom drive.

Is the problem with the disc or the sohw-1673S drive. I have the firmware JS01, is it worth updating to JS05?. What is the difference between the two firmwares?

I would really appreciate some help. Thank you. Oh and by the way I changed the booktype succesfully using the v1.3.5 program.

The disc. Double-layer discs are a bit of a crapshoot right now… get the VErbatim MKM001 discs for best results.

Alguien me puede ayudar con una quemadora Lite on sohw 1673s usb 2.0 external que tengo? Lo que pasa es que no tengo los drivers de ella y no la puedo usar, alguien me puede ayudar, lo necesito de urgencia por favor.!!!

i don’t speak spanish, but you don’t need drivers for the drive to work.
the windows default drivers will do it.

i now but my rw rom is GENERIC!

generic and external

answer me please, i need help!!!

what do you mean generic? just use codeguy’s 1693s KSOB fbx or KC4B firmware. if it’s really a 1673s it will flash just fine.