I am having major issues burning a dvd I downloaded!

vbimport

First of all hello everybody,I am hoping someone can help me as I am very new to the whole downloading and burning thing and I have downloaded movies from bitcomet and having major problems!! The first was an MKV file,I then used DVD Flick to convert it to an ISO image then when I went to burn it I was told the file was too big so I used DVD Shrink to shrink it then it allowed me to burn it but when we played it the voices started straight away when the introduction was on way before the picture came on therfore it didnt make any sense whatsoever? I deleted everything as I went along and only have the image on my hard drive can anyone help me with what I am doing wrong?
The second I downloaded was an AVI file ,same as before I used DVD Flick to convert it to an ISO image then when I tried to shrink it DVD Shrink told me it didnt have enough memory and I have spent all day reading other peoples posts trying to find another type of software to do this and I just cant,if anyboby could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Well if these are freely available and non-copyrighted movies then you should contact the publisher. You also need to know what kind of files your DVD player will read. Some will play .avi files directly without conversion.

you need to use convertxtodvd, it converts avi, mkv and most other file types to dvd format and then burns it for you

[QUOTE=creative_nick;2106491]you need to use convertxtodvd, it converts avi, mkv and most other file types to dvd format and then burns it for you[/QUOTE]

convertxtodvd is excellent free to try.

I had problems also I am using http://www.koyotesoft.com/indexEn.html it works

BUT it will not shrink BUT Free