Hunger games bad sector problem

vbimport

Hunger games catching fire has “bad sector” problems when copying. I have the latest version of WinxDVD copy Pro. Do you have any idea when you are going to be able to solve this issue? Some of the other software developers have identified and solved the problem.

Rebelwoc

[QUOTE=Rebelwoc;2739182]Hunger games catching fire has “bad sector” problems when copying. I have the latest version of WinxDVD copy Pro. Do you have any idea when you are going to be able to solve this issue? Some of the other software developers have identified and solved the problem.

Rebelwoc[/QUOTE]

Welcome Rebelwoc. I am Josiey. Always here to help. Can you please be more specific? For example, are you going to copy it to iso or video_ts folder or the problem arises just while extracting audio data? Your operation system? Did you get any error code? If you can give me a screenshot, it will be great to better help you. Thank you.

Hi Josiey,
If you search on Google you’ll find that this is a problem and some kind of new protection scheme. The screen shot I’m sending you will change sectors but goes on for hours and hours. This is DVD to DVD and it’s being copied to a Dual Layer blank as is needed.

Rebelwoc, I am sorry I can’t help you fix it immediately, but I’ve forwarded the problem you mentioned to our support who is going to fix it, and your patience would be much appreciated.

[QUOTE=Josiey;2739235]Rebelwoc, I am sorry I can’t help you fix it immediately, but I’ve forwarded the problem you mentioned to our support who is going to fix it, and your patience would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated Josiey! I have been looking and this has come up with other copying programs and they have conquered it so I will be patiently waiting. I also forgot to mention that I use Windows 7 Pro, lot of storage and memory, two Blu-ray combo drives RW.
Thanks,
Rebelwoc

It’s always great to get such informed reports Rebelwoc as this not only helps the developers but also helps users.

Oh and welcome to the forums BTW. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully I will increase my knowledge by being a member and listening to other issues.

[QUOTE=Rebelwoc;2739308]Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully I will increase my knowledge by being a member and listening to other issues.[/QUOTE]
Is it a Windows 7 64 bit? That should be very helpful. Thank you and enjoy your stay.:slight_smile:

Yes it is Win 7 Professional 64 bit and has been working with your programs with no problems so far.