Human knowledge

“See that girl? That’s a bitch! I can tell by the way she dresses.”
“Look at that guy. I bet he has a bad marraige!”
“Hmm… i think i can sell this guy some items than he really wanted”
“I wonder what kind of woman she is”
“Let’s see… 6 feet, black deluxe shoes, a tie… yup that’s a rich kid”

So , how is your human knowledge? Do you know instantly what kind of person stands there and know by looking at him/her is more than enough to form accurate description of his/her characteristics?

Think you know people?

i’ll never get most people, i just think differently.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere

… Do you know instantly what kind of person stands there and know by looking at him/her is more than enough to form accurate description of his/her characteristics?

[/QUOTE]

I voted for number one, but with qualifications.
You can’t judge someone solely on first appearance, but you can get a very strong vibe about someone when you first see them IF you have other factors like Body Language, conversation, attitudes etc., to go along with the appearance. With those factors, I really get a pretty accurate assessment most of the time.

well…just personal opinion…here but most girls that are bitchy…just look when they have sandels on…if the toe next to the big toe is LONGER…-then in the past - you can assume they are…:smiley:

Aha! I always thought the bigger their asses the lower the iq :slight_smile:

now you know one secret…i’m sure they will be coming for my …girls club card to rip it in shreads

You know, perhaps it’s time to let out all the secrets to give communication and clarity a real performance boost. Open up a nice topic :bigsmile:

People are nutz. :confused: :stuck_out_tongue: :eek: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Usually i’m quite right about them, BUTT!! :bigsmile: luckily the persons always have a side to them, that can’t be undisguised by me.

yup :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I always get it wrong, so i like to get to know someone first.

People are full of surprises. You can’t know anyone on earth.

Put them in orbit, however, and they become very predictable. Always going around and around and around. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got a problem with Chinese people: always saying “yes” when they mean “No”. Normally that would be predictable but since there are always exceptions it totally isn’t! People in my neighbourhood are easy, it’s other cultures I go wrong…