Hugo

vbimport

It seems I cannot backup full disk of this title. If I disable path player and go to main movie there are oodles and oodles of chapters. Can anyone provide guidance to which chapter is the correct one? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kevin

[QUOTE=brotherwolf;2624546]It seems I cannot backup full disk of this title. If I disable path player and go to main movie there are oodles and oodles of chapters. Can anyone provide guidance to which chapter is the correct one? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Hi brotherwolf

Please see the knowledge-base sticky for info on how to send the needed data to DVDFab support.

In the mean time you can find the correct chapter/title by playing the original disc in a standalone DVD player or a media player on your system and taking note of the one being played.

[B]SJ[/B]

Which version are you using ? I believe I did this with vers 8.1.6.2

8.1.6.3 is version. I am at work so was trying to see if any others had this issue and figured out the chapter. I will wait until home to put in DVD player.

Thank you

May be a bad disc Alien67 just reported he got it with vers 8.1.6.3

[QUOTE=bean55;2624553][B]May be a bad disc[/B] Alien67 just reported he got it with vers 8.1.6.3[/QUOTE]

Either that or just needs cleaning if handled wrong by youngsters. :bigsmile:

This is too weird. I put path player back to enable and moved the DVD to an external Sony player, and it picked it up just fine doing full movie. Guess there is always a way to get good backups.

[QUOTE=brotherwolf;2624561]This is too weird. I put path player back to enable and moved the DVD to an external Sony player, and it picked it up just fine doing full movie. Guess there is always a way to get good backups.[/QUOTE]

Well happy to hear your getting it backed up :clap:

Yeah some drives are better at reading and/or writing so it’s best to have more then one to work with, I personally have a total of 7 drives/burners. :bigsmile:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=brotherwolf;2624546]It seems I cannot backup full disk of this title. If I disable path player and go to main movie there are oodles and oodles of chapters. Can anyone provide guidance to which chapter is the correct one? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kevin[/QUOTE]
I had this too, but it was because i had pathplayer turned off by accident. Turned it back on and it ripped perfectly. So 8.1.6.3 works perfectly for me.

believe it or not,
many times I will revert to the last version of ripit4me when I have a
problem with fab. .ripit4me, dvd shrink, imgburn.

hasn’t been updated in years and still does most non-Sony Arcos protected movies. amazing ripper it was, and still is.

[had to use it for[ "the Thing 3] while ago.
worked fine…couldn’t get fab to do it back then.