Http://www.space.com/news/090610-military-fireballs.html

A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned.

I wander if that because they know the big one is coming and do not want us to know. I say it will be here July 10th

[QUOTE=samlar;2290910]A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned.

I wander if that because they know the big one is coming and do not want us to know. I say it will be here July 10th[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! I wouldn’t worry to much about it because according to experts the end of life as we
know it will be on December the 21st in the year of 2012 anyway from the flyby of Planet X. :eek:

google 2012 and read what they have to say about the year 2012 I just hope they are all wrong. :frowning:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2012+&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10

A 14-year old German boy was hit in the hand by a pea-sized meteorite that scared the bejeezus out of him and left a scar.

“When it hit me it knocked me flying and then was still going fast enough to bury itself into the road,” Gerrit Blank said in a newspaper account. Astronomers have analyzed the object and conclude it was indeed a natural object from space, The Telegraph reports

See it has already started next it will by a city