HTC Desire S

vbimport

Time for a new mobile, and since i never use “voice calls” I’ve decided on an Android phone.

I like the Samsung Galaxy S and S2 but they are just to big, and the S2 is very expensive.
I’ve more or less decided on the HTC Desire S with its 3.7 inch screen and Android 2.3. I’m also able to get it on an unlimited Internet tariff with T Mobile for £15 per month.

Your thoughts?

A great choice in my opinion.
I have the Wildfire & Desire HD.
The 1st phones to overcome my love of all things Nokia.

I have a general like of the U. S. market’s HTC devices. I almost got an HTC device last summer, but supply shortages kind of killed that idea. (I wanted a Droid Incredible). If I don’t end up in iOS land or Windows Phone 7 land, an HTC device will probably end up being my next phone. Actually, the Windows Phone 7 devices by HTC are styled to my liking & perform well enough, too. I guess you could say they are my favorite hardware manufacturer.

I bet the Desire S will be a nifty little powerhouse. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dee;2585818]Time for a new mobile, and since i never use “voice calls” I’ve decided on an Android phone.

I like the Samsung Galaxy S and S2 but they are just to big, and the S2 is very expensive.
I’ve more or less decided on the [B]HTC Desire S[/B] with its 3.7 inch screen and Android 2.3. I’m also able to get it on an unlimited Internet tariff with T Mobile for £15 per month.

Your thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Those and the iPhone 4 are the best phones available at the moment although the iPhone 5 is due out soon.

I’m a bit biased against the iPhone though as I resent Apple crippling the functionality unnecessarily.

The HTC Desire HD is too big for my liking and if I was changing now I’d go for the HTC Desire S as it’s a cracking phone and has been getting rave reviews.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the info, people. :clap:

I went with the Desire S, and it should arrive today.