HP9100 IDE not detected by EasyCD Pro 4

vbimport

Anybody have any idea why that particular version (4.0) of Adaptec EasyCd Pro doesn't recognise my HP9100? It came with version 3.5 which works fine, my old HP 6020 was recognised by it!!! What gives?

Did you check the site of them for updates?

easycd/directcd is your problem…get rid of it and get nero…ifnot latest versions can be found on cdrsoft.net.com

Did u have the latetest ASPI Layer ?? That should help much ! U should also update to the latetest Version (4.xx I think).

But the best is to GET RID OF THIS SHIT. It SUCKS !!! Use Nero or DiscJuggler. Because u have a HP 9100 try CloneCD http://www.elaborate-bytes.com it should copy EVERY CD u throw at it !

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GAuN:
easycd/directcd is your problem…get rid of it and get nero…ifnot latest versions can be found on cdrsoft.net.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree with U allright!

same problem. there is nothing wrong with the burner but the software. i installed version4 directcd not supported so i upgraded to 4.2 no go.someone told me at adaptec that it’s the upgrade that does it. the only version that works is 4.01
i downloaded only a riped version and it works fine. you just leave the directcd that came with the burner on everything else you take off. and if you come across the full version iso could you let me know

Use Nero ,Clonecd (only writing is supported)
or Cdrwin and you can copy (almost)everything.