Hp8100 writing over 78mins in dao

vbimport

does anyone know of any patches or work
arounds to get this drive to write over 78mins in dao

any help much appreciated

Why don’t you just buy 80-minute cd’s , they cost allmost the same than 74 minute cd’s

Mattel, that’s just the problem…
He probably has 80min cd’s but the hp8100 can only write up to 78mins 12secs or something like that…
A friend of mine also has a hp8100 and he can’t copy Settlers3 which is about 78mins 36secs

[This message has been edited by slashem1 (edited 20 February 2000).]

HP8100 can`t write more than 78 min and 30 sec and never more.
HP/SONY refuse to write an update firmware because 80 min CDR are not standard they say.

so i suppose i`m **ked then
oh well nevermind

Yesterday made a sony crx 100e of my HP 8100i by flashing the bios with sony firmware, after that burned a CB 46 79.13 minutes. so that’s it for the HP 8100 the link is below in the dutch part of this message, dont do things you cant do or dont know about, you loose your waranty when flashing go’s wrong. there’s a discusion on this site to so look there for opinions and flash support.
regards jahako

ik heb gisteren van m’n hp en sony 100 crx gemaakt door de bios te flashen en daarna met succes een 79.13 cd gebrand.
http://www.firmware.com.bi/

dat is de link kijk ook maar eens in de discussie groep, ik denk dat HP over een jaartje ook wel met een update bios komt, nou m’n garantie was toch al om en ik heb de G bios van HP nog.
Alles alleen ter informatie laat je niet verleiden tot risico actie’s als je het niet wil of kan, flashen blijft link zonder ervaring (garantie kwijt als het mis gaat)
Groeten ja