HP Printer compatable

vbimport

Will my D5345 HP printer work with the Water Shield DVDs. I’m not sure if the ink will stick to the face. Thanks in advance.

You should have no problems at all using Water Shield disc’s with you HP D5345 printer
but you do have to remember the Water Shield disc’s are just a little bit thicker than a
regular disc is. You might notice some roller marks on the disc after it is finished printing
but nothing to worry about as it happens to quite a few printers and Water Shield disc’s.

Do the roller marks go away after it dries? The reason i asked is cause we sell them and want they to look good. Which printer doesn’t leave roller marks?

[QUOTE=djkost;2453153]Do the roller marks go away after it dries? The reason i asked is cause we sell them and want they to look good. Which printer doesn’t leave roller marks?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know just about any printer will leave some roller marks on the TY Water Shields you really have to hold
them at an angle to see it good. You could always try out the Verbatim DVD-R 4.7GB 8X AquaAce Glossy White Inkjet
Printable disc’s they are not quite as thick as the Water Shields are and the printable area is larger on them compared
to the TY disc’s.

TY Watershield prints 23-24mm inner x 118mm outer
Verbatim AquaAce prints 21mm inner x 118mm outer

click to see
Difference in printable area.

thanks for the info.

well I tried the watershield and they looked good but like I was informed I saw roller marks on them. I’m going to try Aqua by Verbatim and see if they have the roller marks on them. Anyone try the verbatim? I’m looking for a nice DVD that looks good with no roller marks. Maybe its time for a differant printer??

[QUOTE=djkost;2455393]well I tried the watershield and they looked good but like I was informed I saw roller marks on them. I’m going to try Aqua by Verbatim and see if they have the roller marks on them. Anyone try the verbatim? I’m looking for a nice DVD that looks good with no roller marks. Maybe its time for a differant printer??[/QUOTE]

Most if not all printers leave roller marks on the TY disc’s but you could always try the newer Epson printers out
say like the Artisan 50 series with a CISS system so there is no replacing cartridges all the time just add ink to
the ink tanks when they get low http://cgi.ebay.com/Epson-Artisan-50-with-Internally-installed-CISS-ink_W0QQitemZ300359235223QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCOMP_Printers?hash=item45eece3697 price $219.95 + $15.71
UPS Ground shipping. I have the Epson RX595 All In One with a CISS ink system and have printed 100’s of DVD’s
and 100’s of DVD case covers and a bunch of 8x10 color photos and have not had to add any ink to the tanks yet
and they are still well over half full of ink. :clap: :iagree: If you wouldn’t mind having a [U][B]Refurbished [/B][/U] printer then this is a great
deal right here for a RX680 All In One printer with the CISS ink system already installed from the same guy I bought
my CISS system from and I can not tell any difference between this ink and the original ink cartridges. The price isn’t
really all that bad for what all you get at $149.99 + $19.99 UPS Ground shipping I’m very, very, tempted to buy 2 or 3
of them to keep on hand for myself or for resale. :bigsmile: http://cgi.ebay.com/Epson-Stylus-RX680-InkJet-Printer-DVD-CISS-CIS-non-oem_W0QQitemZ350265075561QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCOMP_Printers?hash=item518d6ce769